MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
hello.
welcome to my blog


HIII. Welcome, to my world where you would know more about me, which i dont think anyone would want to but who cares

I saw him..
Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Today, I had a 10am class with other students from different department. This is my 3rd time attending this class and it is just as boring..

But today, it seem different. I was sitting on the right side in the third row and when the class start, I start wandering around and suddenly, at the first glance, I thought I saw him. I had always been a private person and would keep things to myself especially when there is someone I like. So far, there is only two person who knows I like him before. And yeah, you guessed it, the person I saw today somehow remind me of the guy I used to like..

They seem really similar. In terms of body physique, the height, the tanned skin, face structure, hair style and etc.. it just seem so similar. And in the three hours class, my attention somehow drift to him and my mind start playing the memories of the guy that I used to really like and I like film playing without sound.

I started to miss the guy so much. I really miss those times when we were together. Just when I always thought I had finally get over with him and trying to forget our memories together, but i can't. I just can't. Why?

Is this really the feeling of love? Why is it so suffering? Somehow, there is always this thing in my mind that keep doubting me will I ever like another guy? Cause this guy, had really make me like him so much. He is not a great guy and is definitely not the type of guy I will ever thought of liking but this prove a statement that; love is blind.

urgh. Seeing that guy again, it really remind me of the past that I want to let it go so badly. This guy really give me that feeling of him again...

If only just for this, I am lucky for.


6/03/2014