MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
hello.
welcome to my blog


HIII. Welcome, to my world where you would know more about me, which i dont think anyone would want to but who cares

the voice..
Friday, June 6, 2014

This evening, my house phone rang and I picked it up.

It was my aunt's voice. Upon hearing her voice, my tears immediately start filling in my eyes and I controlled it. It was the same gentle and soft voice. But this time, it is a little more softer and I can feel the pain in her voice.

I really want to see her. Yesterday night I had been crying a lot. And this morning while driving to uni, I start crying again and in class, with the thought of my aunt I would end up tearing. I still could not believe this.

This is too much for me to take. I keep thinking of my aunt and wish that she is doing well.

Pray that she'll be fine and pray that she will go through her treatment smoothly.

Dear aunt,

You must be strong. I will sincerely support you.

I love you.



6/06/2014