MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
hello.
welcome to my blog


HIII. Welcome, to my world where you would know more about me, which i dont think anyone would want to but who cares

what are the feelings?
Monday, June 2, 2014



Came across this and sometimes, I wondered. 

How do they feel? Being a failure and look down upon at that time. For example Albert Einstein; being at almost the age of four, and he still could not speak and had even been labelled by his teacher saying, he'd never amount to much. 

How does he feel during that moment? Sad? Angry? Disappointed?

How does he handle it so well that he is now one of the most influential person in the world. 
I for one had been looked down upon on many times by people around me. Last time when I were in college, I keep thinking of what the others are thinking about me. Are they gossiping about me? Everyday in class, I am like drowning in the corner of the class trying to be invisible from the others.

I hate my life. I thought I had grown up now and is able to handle things better but I was wrong.
Today, I had been greatly been crushed upon. I am deeply hurt. Even the lecturer is doing this.

Why? Why do I had to go through this again? When it will be going to stop?
My friend ask me to take this as motivation and work harder. Last time I would thought the same too.
The thought of proving the best of myself to everyone. But the now me, had lose hope. I now lose the confidence. I am now doubting myself. 

This is really bad. It is only the starting and I had to faced this kind of situation. What kind of hell like situation I am going to face next time..

Please just stop thinking..  




6/02/2014