MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
hello.
welcome to my blog


HIII. Welcome, to my world where you would know more about me, which i dont think anyone would want to but who cares

another farewell
Saturday, August 15, 2015

How many of us had actually keep in touch with our primary school friends after graduating from high school since almost 5 years ago? I think many had earned many great memories especially going through the high school phase. That was the phase where we met some of our greatest friends where we could be truly ourselves and just be us. For me, high school had been one of the greatest phase of my life I had ever been through. From participating in school activities, joining clubs and societies and cramming for exams, it had given me a sentimental value in many prospects.

I had been lucky enough to meet some of the greatest friendship I could had asked for. Those friendships are what made my high school moments one of the best times in my life. Each friendship I made had wrote different chapters in my life.

But every phase has an end to it. I remembered the last year of my high school, a lot of emotions filling in my body. I know that it is time to face the future, or in another word, reality.

Each of us will walked into different paths to endeavor a greater future ahead. And meeting up with each other had been getting harder and harder till at times, there are too many things to keep in touch with that we might have just skipped it. This will caused into many ways. Some will just tends to forget about the past journey day by day till they no longer looking back at the past. Some are the lucky ones who would still keep in touch despite the busy schedule. I believe that it is the priorities that one made that is important in keeping a friendship. No one is always busy. It is just depends on what number you are on their priority list.

I for one belonged to the lucky category. I am lucky enough to have made such close friendships with my high school friends even though we had been years apart from high school. We are all now in the university phase and meeting up had been even harder despite with the difference in schedule of each of us. But we never failed to meet up together as whole at least few times a year especially on birthday occasions. There are five of us and every year, we would celebrate each of our birthday in many ways. And this means, we would at least meet up five times in a year. This year all of us had reached the big 21. We are officially an adult.

There are five of us in the gang. Ivy, Hui Min , Chi Shein, Jion and I. Since graduating high school, it seems that our bond had gotten stronger than ever. We hardly chat together as a group and every day, we are going through with our day but we know that we still have our special high school friends in heart.

Today we had a farewell lunch for one of our dear friend, Jion. He'll be leaving to UK at the end of the month to further his studies. He is the first one from our gang to be leaving. I had a hard time dealing with goodbyes. Till now, I can't really handle goodbyes in the right way. I had many experiences of it and some were real bad.

I know that it is only a year he'll be leaving but somehow I felt one year is enough to change a great impact of the future. I know that next year, there'll be one less person in joining our annual gatherings. There'll be one less person for celebrating birthdays. There'll be one less person.... in many ways...

After the farewell today, it suddenly got me thinking, what if we'll be leaving one by one...?
What if we'll be in different part of places and under certain circumstances we won't be able to meet again like how we used to.

The future is really a scary thing when we thought about it.






We had our lunch at Sushi Zamai, Mid Valley. It is always an amazing time whenever I am with them. thank you so much for everything. :)


wishing you all the best in your future undertakings and may our friendships last forever :)


8/15/2015